Beta Test: Version 0.9.3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Beta Test: Version 0.9.3

Post  jeancoek on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:48 am

hmmm, i haven't try aero to neutral ,., can it hit neutral ?

still wonder about :
- friendly creature on every area that want loot for exchange (found on 4 area yet, forest-barren-mountain-c.island)
- baazaar, is there any superior equipment on this ? just like masamune or tournesol on FF12
- secret barrel

but, for me it's very fun if some quest need using 'brain', just hope find the clue before stress/frustation ... lol! lol!

up until now, IMO the most annoying quest is about qu's frog ... but after get the clue (coincident) .. it's soooooooooooooooooo f*cking easy

the hardest part can be the easiest ...

jeancoek

Back to top Go down

About load

Post  tusipatrick on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:52 pm

guys i need help......im new here and first time to play this game....i need help about to load ur game save....in instruction it says type ''-save'' to save your game and type ''load'' or something ...then i try to save it..there's a long code appeared in my screen i says that code will be your loading code......and i don't know what to do to that code because that is very long if im going to write that code it will spent more time......and now im going to load my past game..i don't know what to do .. i cant load my past game.. and im very confuse about that code .. i don't know how to use that code that's my problem.. so plss anyone teach me how to load my past game

tusipatrick

Back to top Go down

Post  psxlover on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:06 pm

You need that code in order to load.
You have to type -load andthesavecodehere
When saving just take a screenshot so that you can write the code later, or use the GameCaptureX program.
psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  tusipatrick on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:46 pm

ok thank you very much now i can load my old game...

tusipatrick

Back to top Go down

where's eye? O.o

Post  Geostannic on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:30 pm

I can't seem to find the eye of jehova for this run, O.o can I get a hint? XD

Geostannic

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:19 am

Still in the arena, Quaklen or w/e just doesn't sit there anymore he spawns in one of the cups

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Neliel on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 am

i would love to help beta test this awsome map i'v played ever single version to date now

Neliel

Back to top Go down

Post  onihime on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:06 pm

Yaaaay, awesomee.....totally awesomeeeeee!!! cheers cheers cheers
I'm totally fired up!! >w<

onihime

Back to top Go down

Post  Archmystic on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:15 pm

I tried to host this for other people to join in with me in trying it out.

Turns out we can control our character only, cant SELECT ANYTHING at all, and if we die we cant even control our charecter.

is it already known with a fix or is it just bad luck? - no idea what caused it, might be lack of votes for text speed/difficulty or might be me changing text speed when voting for difficulty, not sure.

EDIT: Not sure but i think there is a "fake" version uploaded to Makemehost.com which i am using to host online.

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Archmystic wrote:I tried to host this for other people to join in with me in trying it out.

Turns out we can control our character only, cant SELECT ANYTHING at all, and if we die we cant even control our charecter.

is it already known with a fix or is it just bad luck? - no idea what caused it, might be lack of votes for text speed/difficulty or might be me changing text speed when voting for difficulty, not sure.

EDIT: Not sure but i think there is a "fake" version uploaded to Makemehost.com which i am using to host online.
I've never had nor heard of this issue but it wouldn't surprise me if Makemehost got a fake version of the map. Did you try and host it again and get the same result? If this issue exists in the real map its a 1 in a trillion issue that no one encountered but if your getting it every host then theres something wrong with that map

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Archmystic on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:50 am

Andrenden wrote: I've never had nor heard of this issue but it wouldn't surprise me if Makemehost got a fake version of the map. Did you try and host it again and get the same result? If this issue exists in the real map its a 1 in a trillion issue that no one encountered but if your getting it every host then theres something wrong with that map

i tested it out, i am pretty sure it is a fake ver on MMH, i've also sent a map report regarding that.

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadane on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:42 pm

I had same bug few times. I just restarted map and changed my focus before loading char.

Sadane

Back to top Go down

Post  Archmystic on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Sadane wrote:I had same bug few times. I just restarted map and changed my focus before loading char.

what same bug?
and changing focus? do you mean cam view distance?

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top