Lighter than Water Samurai, Echele Text Incorrect and Quest Count 43 not 44?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lighter than Water Samurai, Echele Text Incorrect and Quest Count 43 not 44?

Post  Slimeman Slifimis on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:20 am

So I finally beat the game other than the optional bosses and got my first ultimate master (Samurai).

Samurai has a bug in which he and his bunshin is able to walk on water. Made power leveling on Naga Island so much easier.

After beating Echele, the text is supposed to say something about destroying "my body" but it actually says "by body".

I'm not sure if I'm just dumb here, but I couldn't find the 44th quest for some reason. I'm sitting at 43/44 completion.

I'm looking at the information page (http://fferpg.just-forum.net/t80-information) and it lists caravan twice. Should there be 43 quests and not 44? If not (here the post is now in the wrong category), how do I start the 2nd caravan or 44th quest?

Slimeman Slifimis

Back to top Go down

Re: Lighter than Water Samurai, Echele Text Incorrect and Quest Count 43 not 44?

Post  Andrenden on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:45 am

Samurai is not a bug, in Final Fantasy tactics they have a movement skill to waterwalk and it was included in their class here, his clone is a direct mirrored copy of him so it can also walk on water as for quest 44... Could it be you still need to fight/defeat Eden? To do so you must kill Ultima Weapon and then speak to Priscilla who will offer you they chance to fight against the strongest Eioldon, Eden. He has a 5 minute time limit and casts stop/blind and is VERY hard to beat solo in the 0.9.2 version

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Re: Lighter than Water Samurai, Echele Text Incorrect and Quest Count 43 not 44?

Post  Slimeman Slifimis on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Ok. Thanks for the clarification on Samurai.

I don't think Eden counts as an actual secret quest and more like a boss. I'm talking about the fact that you have caravan listed twice in your 35 quests at number 8 and number 29.

Slimeman Slifimis

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:16 am

Eden actually counts as a quest, it actually has its own quest in the log. Odin does as well but the quest counter will show all quests complete until you actually figure out how to unlock him, inwhich case the quests go from 44/44 to 44/45

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top