saves teleport location

View previous topic View next topic Go down

saves teleport location

Post  noobhacker on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:36 pm

hi
i hope fferpg can save teleport location in codes i don't think it will add too long since they are booleans Very Happy

noobhacker

Back to top Go down

Re: saves teleport location

Post  psxlover on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:59 pm

noobhacker wrote:hi
i hope fferpg can save teleport location in codes i don't think it will add too long since they are booleans Very Happy
How is a location boolean? Locations are coordinates meaning a series of numbers, booleans are 0 and 1. Also saving the location would place you somewhere you haven't explored yet in the new game.
psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  noobhacker on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:16 pm

psxlover wrote:
noobhacker wrote:hi
How is a location boolean? Locations are coordinates meaning a series of numbers, booleans are 0 and 1. Also saving the location would place you somewhere you haven't explored yet in the new game.

The location i mentioned is the spot where you can teleport from kalm to barrens. I think they are saved in "is explorered" boolean, since their location are fixed Neutral

noobhacker

Back to top Go down

Post  qwertyuiop on Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:23 pm

But in the game sometimes very hard to find already discovered portals (when most of the map already discovered). Maybe you can do it with mini icon on minimap like neutral structers?

qwertyuiop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top