Crystal Shards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crystal Shards

Post  luizhrios on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:31 pm

We save code for have all we had before save, but when i save with Crystal Shards and i load, game only give me 1500 for each Crystal Shard as if i sold, the game should give me 10000 each for i buy again all
Only a suggestion love the map Very Happy

luizhrios

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Shards

Post  Mavs on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:22 am

I don't know, I don't think it matters all that much. If you have shards to spare then what's the difference in gold worth? I ussually just buy elixirs with my remaining shards (most of the time 15+)

Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Taurini on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:14 pm

Well it could be neat to have the crystals you found if you wanted to buy a weapon faster. Else you have to go around find the crystals. Even with SLNG its not saved. Would be a great thing, just saying. At least if your a full house and everyone gets all the crystals.

Taurini

Back to top Go down

Post  momok123 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:14 am

You can getting crystal very fast by killing the big turtle in central island,it is a boss but weak like a normal monster(but also drop crystal),damaged adamantine from it was useful too.

momok123

Back to top Go down

Post  SolarSoul on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:28 pm

If shards save, or if it gives you a full refund for them, it will take out the incentive to do all the bosses in one game - you could just go game to game, kill one boss, get his shard, save, and eventually gather the 30 shards or w/e required to buy your item. The way it is right now rewards completionists who do lots of bosses and collect lots of shards in one game.

SolarSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top