View previous topic View next topic Go down

Go into Caves

Post  awmaster on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:30 am

Yeah There a lot of caves but we cant go in the cave i suggest caves Very Happy

awmaster

Back to top Go down

Re: Go into Caves

Post  Alcool007 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:49 pm

I know a way In GUI to replace decoration with triggers.

To get entry Into cave's area, that mean creating a new area (new space.)

So I Know the map aleredy fulled from point A to Z. Its not time to create more region but I know a Trick.

In real, every cave area teleport the players to the same small area in the map; "the unsued corner."
In GUI we could replace decrorations with triggers. So we could triggers a Player who enter the "cave" who will teleport to an another area on map (maybe an unused corner). The idea was that everytime a players entrer a cave. Lock the others "caves" and unlock the first (for others players to join). Then Replace every decoration that exist in that cave with triggers to make a specific environnement to every cave. After all you replace the focus on player's camera.

Example. Players 2 entrer the cave area next from The Ogre's boss. In that moment 1)Pause the game. 2) use the square area in the bottom right of the map then. 2) Replace decoration texture to the "ogres cave decor" texture pack 3) Lock the others caves (area) with triggers "said region XY contain player(S) or not" Then make real if a second players join the ogres cave make him happen the same thing than players 2 Then 3) Move Instantly player 2 to the bottom right corner and move player's camera then 4) Unpause the game. And enjoy.

Per exemple, if a game text message said, when Boss die, its cave are unlocked. Then players 2 go near the cave, are teleported away, and play in the cave area. He could exit the cave then return in the mountain area; maybe with a treasure.

What do you think about my idea. Did it complete your's?

Alcool007

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavs on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:19 pm

Would be awesome, I know I checked every single cave looking for hidden teles or whatever but was kinda dissapointed.

Though, I have no idea how much weight that would add to the map.. if it's too much I don't think I'd like that at all, it already takes some time to load as it is...
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcool007 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:27 am

Had you aleredy try to create Map's region only using triggers? Its cut in half the size of the map. And anny way, an area created only by trigger wont use so mutch Kb Razz

Alcool007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top