Wizardum
Loesil

Credits:
Pollama (Hosting)
ILYAS (original map creator)

Category:
Role Playing Game

Description:
Long before Noah built his ark, there were tales of an ancient land named Gaya, which is a world where swords and sorcery reigned. Its learning and power were swept away when the Crystal was destroyed, but one clue to its secrets remained: an ancient book known as the Gran Grimoire, hidden in darkness by the powers that once were. It is not certain how many copies of the book still exist, but it is said that whoever should hold one holds the power to change the world.

Warcraft 3 Test:
The Frozen Throne, Version 1.24b Does work.

Comments:
Report bugs! Found a bug? Report it here.

Want to submit something?
Got an idea for the next version? Well go here and submit your great ideas!

Using old load codes
No codes from 0.8.6 (ILYAS) and before and no codes from 0.8.7, 0.8.7.9, 0.8.8, 0.8.8.1 BETA or 0.8.9 works for 0.9.2. So you can't load your codes from versions before 0.9.2. This is due to the Warcraft 3 1.24b Patch.

Changelog:
Version 0.9.2:

new Save-/Load-System
added some more Materias
reworked some Skills (more will come)
some skills now depend on hero stats
some new Quests
Newsletter
taming Chocobos
new 'Shop' - cursing of items
Level cap set to 99
Gaya rework - Quests, Level
Item Owning System
Stacking System for Potions

Download:
Some sites doesn't support map links.
www.epicwar.com
war3.incgamers.com
www.hiveworkshop.com
world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net

Attachments
FFERPG 0.9.2.w3x.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.6 Mb) Downloaded 415 times

Admin
Admin

http://fferpg.just-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.2

Post  Zangetsu on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:58 pm

its been almost a year! when next version coming??? If I could pay the developers to hurry up I would...

Zangetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  HeLL on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:50 pm

can u tell us which spells got what change?

because i am sure in last time i used to own everybody with priests flare Razz now i dont

HeLL

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Hmm... The newsletter, is there anything really important in it? Or does it just note completed (/pending?) quests and whatever players want to write?
(It'd be cool if WCIII lets you send/receive on a master server and have the newsletter consistent across all instances of FFERPG. But I bet that's not possible.)

Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinisstin on Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:21 pm

I believe the newsletter is something that costs 5 gold? ingame and basically tells you a few quests that are avaliable or something

Hinisstin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:39 am

I know what it is, where to get it and roughly what it does. I was asking if there's any reason to use it if you know where all the quests are.

(50 gold, I think.)

Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  sad gamer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:43 am

how to load????

sad gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  cloud_13 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:01 am

amm can i ask a question? how to get archbishop and heavenly knight Question

cloud_13

Back to top Go down

Post  mafab on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:14 am

You can't in this version. They will get remade for the next version though.

mafab

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:14 am

Hmm... Two things, to update the OP.

One, we've proven that it works on 1.26. May as well throw that up. (I'm pretty sure the desync bug isn't related to the version of WCIII.)

Two, the dev team, either Rek and PSX are using aliases, or that's really old. (I don't even know the last two guys on the list.)

Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  cloud_13 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:37 am

someone tell me a secret here..... they said if you finish all quest just rmk the game then you have all the quest again isnt that bug Question

cloud_13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:40 am

Not at all. It's how the map is designed. Quests are reset every game, your characters' levels and items are what are stored. Means we don't end up like Borderlands, with the strange quest bugs you could get...

Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  psxlover on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:03 am

Zergling_man wrote:Two, the dev team, either Rek and PSX are using aliases, or that's really old. (I don't even know the last two guys on the list.)
I'm not using and alias, I joined last year, and I think Rek also joined sometime after the last update that's why he isn't on the list. I've never seen any of the last two guys, so I guess they quit, but I've seen their names in the map code.

psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:04 am

psxlover wrote:
Zergling_man wrote:Two, the dev team, either Rek and PSX are using aliases, or that's really old. (I don't even know the last two guys on the list.)
I'm not using and alias, I joined last year, and I think Rek also joined sometime after the last update that's why he isn't on the list. I've never seen any of the last two guys, so I guess they quit, but I've seen their names in the map code.
So exactly as I expected. I'm kinda wondering if I should try and get my name on there... Do you guys want an extra? I'd need a crash-course in JASS. (I'm working on learning it for myself, but that's slow going 'cause I'm lazy.)

Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Archbishop and Heavenly Knight will presumably be cut.

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Wasn't their status "on the list for 0.9.4 or later"?

Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  cloud_13 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:42 am

can you plz do something with archbishop and heavenly knight i really want to use them Cool

cloud_13

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowvzs on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Zergling_man wrote:
psxlover wrote:
So exactly as I expected. I'm kinda wondering if I should try and get my name on there... Do you guys want an extra? I'd need a crash-course in JASS. (I'm working on learning it for myself, but that's slow going 'cause I'm lazy.)

same but i try something different

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/orpg-template-gui-multiboard-inventory-stats-attachments-etc-208095/#post2060375

with based on more buff and less class just more customizable

shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:42 am

So you made all the code for that map? I just had a quick peek at the screen-shots, and it looks far beyond anything I could work out at this point. You're a far better pick than I am if this team is to expand. (Though I could be signed on as the knowledge-base, seeing as I'm already halfway there.)

Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowvzs on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:48 am

Zergling_man wrote:So you made all the code for that map? I just had a quick peek at the screen-shots, and it looks far beyond anything I could work out at this point. You're a far better pick than I am if this team is to expand. (Though I could be signed on as the knowledge-base, seeing as I'm already halfway there.)

that still not really enough also i am sucks in terrains Very Happy

atm my current problem is the buffs.
i will do aoe critical/eva/critical range/hp (max hp percentage)/mp buff but i want convert now to mui (multiple unit instance-coz atm its applied only to main heroes but i want make applied to any ally unit around u now only to heroes)

like every summoned unit and hero around u get +30% max hp.
also still i am out of ideea about skills, i do barbarian(tank+hammer)/paladin(semi tank-shield + 1handed weapon)/warrior(long sword/polearms)/archer/assasssin(dual dagger)/wizard/priest/summoner

each class 12 ability (i got mostly iddea for 3-4 for each kind Very Happy)

(i want mostly all skill unique-not like default w3 skills)

shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:48 am

I like your thinking, though I do want to caution you on that last point; uniqueness isn't everything. Sure, a spell that heals a target for X% missing HP + X HP and deals that much healing in damage around them is cool, and in general, things like that are often quite well-liked, you should also have some nice, basic things. Like healing X to a target.

This is a point I've constantly been intrigued about with regards to Riot Games (League of Legends) - if you have a look, they do not have a "heal target for X" skill anywhere. It ALWAYS does something else, usually a buff, to armour, aspeed, damage (Soraka, Nidalee, Kayle in that order), though then you get things like Taric's healing of others and himself at the same time, or Soraka's ult of healing everything.
Now, I'm not calling this decision a bad thing. I am ready to call it unnecessary though. Either way, it leaves me confused as to what goes through their head when designing. (And that's the least of it.)

... Yeah, despite no structured learning, I do design. And given enough time to rewrite it, I do design well. Too bad design isn't enough to make me useful. So, that's why I go to Uni to learn how to code.

Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowvzs on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Zergling_man wrote:I like your thinking, though I do want to caution you on that last point; uniqueness isn't everything. Sure, a spell that heals a target for X% missing HP + X HP and deals that much healing in damage around them is cool, and in general, things like that are often quite well-liked, you should also have some nice, basic things. Like healing X to a target.

This is a point I've constantly been intrigued about with regards to Riot Games (League of Legends) - if you have a look, they do not have a "heal target for X" skill anywhere. It ALWAYS does something else, usually a buff, to armour, aspeed, damage (Soraka, Nidalee, Kayle in that order), though then you get things like Taric's healing of others and himself at the same time, or Soraka's ult of healing everything.
Now, I'm not calling this decision a bad thing. I am ready to call it unnecessary though. Either way, it leaves me confused as to what goes through their head when designing. (And that's the least of it.)

... Yeah, despite no structured learning, I do design. And given enough time to rewrite it, I do design well. Too bad design isn't enough to make me useful. So, that's why I go to Uni to learn how to code.

ok example i made wind walk with bonus damage and stun after u are out from stealth, arrow rain ability for archer what you could do until your mana is out, heal at me will depend on your magic damage & ability level (example lv1 ability heal target with 10% magical damage) similiar tyhe abilities for mages, coz mages cant based on physical dmg

shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Whoa, wait. You're saying that map you've made has properly implemented magic damage? Because that'd be awesome!

And not to shoot you down, but those first two abilities, they're basically exactly what my previous post is all about. Like I say, these aren't bad things. But don't make only those abilities, things like the heal, and a simple fireball or something, they're good to have as well.

Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowvzs on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Zergling_man wrote:Whoa, wait. You're saying that map you've made has properly implemented magic damage? Because that'd be awesome!

And not to shoot you down, but those first two abilities, they're basically exactly what my previous post is all about. Like I say, these aren't bad things. But don't make only those abilities, things like the heal, and a simple fireball or something, they're good to have as well.

sure, have physical and magic damage (i thinked 1st i make 5 element damage but that fact its possible but coz too much + item and data what slowdown really the loading, i mean only noticeable if have alot item and stuff what give x from each magic defence) since with weapon and armors i already made 300+ item and that already have a bit loading time i skipped divide the magic damage to 5 part, so now only physical and magic damage exist Very Happy

i like the making custom abilities... i now made a ability for wizard (same like diablo 2 sorceress ability what make foot steps burning)

will be few regular skill to like berserk => + attack speed/but take more dmg from enemy etc

shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:14 pm

shadowvzs wrote:sure, have physical and magic damage (i thinked 1st i make 5 element damage but that fact its possible but coz too much + item and data what slowdown really the loading, i mean only noticeable if have alot item and stuff what give x from each magic defence) since with weapon and armors i already made 300+ item and that already have a bit loading time i skipped divide the magic damage to 5 part, so now only physical and magic damage exist Very Happy
Ok, usually I only talk about spelling/grammar when I'm asking for clarification, but this... I understood it, but it's flipping hilarious to try and read. I'm not trying to be mean here, but I was laughing at how bad it is the whole way through. (If this does hurt, then I'll remove it.)

Hmm... I see. That you even attempted a 5-element (6 if you count physical as an element?) damage system in WCIII is damned impressive. I would say you're an amazing map-maker, but I fear for any writing in them. (Ability text as well as any speech.) That said, I offer myself as a proof-reader if you want.
On this note, have you got any maps out there? I don't think I know your name from elsewhere, but I know one particular map that it wouldn't surprise me if you made.

Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top