Potential Bug with Friendlies and Pu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Bug with Friendlies and Pu

Post  Faelynna on Wed May 15, 2013 10:30 am

After finding the cute little turqouise guy, I could no longer find friendlies. I hadn't done any other friendlies at the time while attempting this little hunt. I spent over 30 minutes, amassing over 800 kills in Guardia Forest and nothing.. same for Barrens, Farm and North Mountains. Is the Friendly quest disabled on purpose after finding him or is this some odd conflict? I've not had any trouble spawning them before and this is the only thing I did differently.. (aside form trying to rush the Snowy Mountains in under 12 minutes.. roflfailed)
Faelynna

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Bug with Friendlies and Pu

Post  Karifean on Wed May 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Sounds like a bug. I'll look into it.

Also, rushing to the Snowy Mountains in 12 minutes is a lot easier with multiple people. I don't know if it's even possible to do it alone.

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden on Mon May 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Rushing Snowy Mountains solo is still possible, summoner, teleport to the building, summon guys *golem and Cyclops seem to be the ones that like to jump the trees at the bottom left, so tuck yourself in the bottom left corner of that area and summon everything THEN those two* if all went well you can teleport to the guy outside the trees and your in.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean on Tue May 21, 2013 12:28 am

So what you're saying is Summoner shouldn't have Mass Teleport? Smile

Damn it, and I thought I had made it pretty much impossible to glitch yourself into Snowy Mountains. That's not exactly "rushing it", though, that's "exploiting it" Razz

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden on Tue May 21, 2013 3:10 am

Karifean wrote:So what you're saying is Summoner shouldn't have Mass Teleport? Smile

Damn it, and I thought I had made it pretty much impossible to glitch yourself into Snowy Mountains. That's not exactly "rushing it", though, that's "exploiting it" Razz
just needs a few more trees Very Happy Anything else is spawned behind the building into the gap there, I can only ever use Cyclops or Golem to jump the trees lol

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top