Spirit of Gaya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spirit of Gaya

Post  Mavs on Sat May 18, 2013 11:10 pm

It's only happened to me twice by accident, though when trying to recreate the bug I haven't had any luck.

Sometimes, when you teleport, your Spirit might become 'detached' from your Hero. Both times this happened to me, I firstly made the Spirit just follow me around, but when stepping through portals it would be left behind, I've found it can be fixed by house teleporting, though it's not a 100% fix as I've had to teleport multiple times until it auto-followed me.

I think the exploit of the bug's mostly the fact that Gaya can fly everywhere except through 'black lines' (even through Snowy Mountains & Ultima's gates).
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirit of Gaya

Post  Karifean on Sun May 19, 2013 12:33 am

Strange. Never had that happen before. You could never reproduce it on purpose?

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavs on Sun May 19, 2013 12:42 am

Nope, I couldn't. I remember the first time it happened was when I'd first started playing the map, I was on Northern Mountains and after stepping through the portal, my Spirit somehow was left behind, after that I tried to get him to follow me again in many ways to no avail. It wasn't until I tried getting close to it and house teleporting that it got fixed.

I don't know if that can affect the save codes though, since I didn't want to save until it worked again.

My attempts to reproduce it were mostly teleporting away or going through portals and sending the Spirit away from me, but I guess it has something to do with the timer he has to teleport to you and I couldn't crack it.
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Kesa_ on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:35 am

its happen to me too. i used my spirit gaya to loot some items in a distance, in the same time the quest conversation began and after the conversation is end the gaya is free from the hero
Kesa_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top