How much is regeneration worth...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How much is regeneration worth...?

Post  Andrenden on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:53 am

So most of the caster items have Mana Regeneration, this part is a no brainer but Holy Swordsman with Holy Power regenerates 500% health and mana. My question is just what exactly is that worth... I already seem to gain roughly 6 life every second without any items to increase regeneration *Zodiac Helm and Genji Armor* But when I toggle Holy power I don't see to be getting a 500% increase in it, is it just the rate as which health regenerates? 6 every second now becomes 6 every .2 seconds? Or should I really be getting 6*500%? I can tell a difference between the rate at which mana regenerates when I have no inceased regen items with no real issue, it seems to quicken the rate it regenerates but health is harder to judge, is there actually a change going on and I just can't see it? Should the health portion just give life regeneration per second like the Zodiac Helmet? I'm confused by weather or not the health regeneration on this skill is ment to quicken the rate OR if its ment to give my health gained from regeneration a 500% bump. And if either of those options would effect a item like Zodiac Helmet to quicken the return or increase the strength?

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is regeneration worth...?

Post  Archmystic on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:30 pm

well if it goes from 6 hp every second to 6 hp ever 0.2 second then its doing it perfectly fine.
since 500% is just 5 times regen, so either its 30 hp a sec or 6 hp every 0.2 sec which fits the bill.

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavs on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Yeah I think Arch's right. Though I'm also pretty sure that skill only affects your base regeneration (the one you gain through str & int).

Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top