Magic Damage Reduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Damage Reduction

Post  Andrenden on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:28 am

I HIGHLY doubt this is a actual bug and just weird checking error, Adamant Armor has 50% magic reduction, Tiara has 30%, the "bug" here is that it gives me 30% magic reduction until I take the tiara off, in which case I get 50% but if that tiara goes back on it's back to 30%. The Tiara is in the top left slot of my inventory while the Armor is right below that. I'll swap the items and see if I get the 50% while wearing the tiara and post back. This is not the case. Even with the Armor in a higher slot *I even dropped the Tiara before hand to swap* I still only get 30% reduction with both on. Not sure why but I checked it with Omega throwing his icebolt thing, 23999 damage taken when are on, 15000 taken with just the armor *and Zodiac Helm instead of the Tiara but that's not relevant...* its not a bug with a items obviously as the magic damage reduction is correct on both items its just worn together *I assume any would work* it's taking the lowest magic damage reduction value. I might buy absorber and see if the damage is different or if it still does 23999 damage *the 30% reduction number*

Absorber only takes 20099 damage
Tetradic Tiara only takes 23999
Adamant Armor only takes 15000
Tiara and Absorber 20099
Tiara and Adamant 23999
Absorber and Adamant 20099
All 3 20099

This is weird... the 50% Adamant takes effect ONLY when it is your only magic damage reduction *instead of taking effect because its the highest like it should...* yet Tiara with 30% is submissive to Absorber with 33% both of those are priority of Adamant... Also position of the items in my inventory didn't matter I was still getting the reduction that I've posted. If I ever had absorber it was 20099, if I ever had Tiara without Absorber it was 23999 and if Adamant was alone it was 15000

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top