Multiple Accessories?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple Accessories?

Post  Andrenden on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:12 am

I'll get straight to the point. Have you considered letting people equip multiple accessories? I ask because I now have 3 accessories I carry around at all times, 1 of them is the situational Ring of the Wise, simply put if you ever face someone with the Stop ability you pretty much HAVE to use it as stop lasts insanely long even on your hero units. Another is Hidden Hero Medicine, It's situational as well, it's a Hero Drink at its core so it's the same as carrying around a stack of hero drinks which wouldn't take an accessory slot the difference is I never have to buy/farm more with this one so I like to keep it around. The third is Iron Duke which I have recently acquired, This is my new main accessory *thanks to the stats of course* it's useful for any of the classes with the pure stats and a bit of extra health/mana never hurt anyone. The problem lies with needing either Ring of the Wise *facing Ultima/Eden are the most prime examples* or with wanting the utility of my Hidden Hero Medicine *which again is just a stack of Hero Drinks that never ends* and having to remove my stat accessory to equip either of them. Now I could see having to swap my Iron Duke for Ring of the Wise, in final fantasy games rarely did status protection items have stats on them *even Ribbon as a helm piece just blocked every status* but a essentially a stack of items should be no reason to right? Essentially there is nothing practical telling me why there is a limit to accessories besides the fact that Final Fantasy games themselves don't let you equip more *Like you can only wear a Protect Ring and not a Reflect Ring with it, even though technically you have 2 ring fingers assuming that's where the rings demand to be worn, otherwise you have other fingers to choose from as well...* and there have been a few Final Fantasy games if I recall that let you equip 2 though i'll admit it was mostly one. I even hear that FF 13 lets you equip 4 or some such nonsense lol that's to much imo but 2 seems a decent balanced number. All accessories should be considered Unique so you can't double up on one specificly *like two Iron Dukes if you ever got that lucky lol* but would two different types of accessories be out of the question?

Just wondering what are your thoughts on the matter of multiple accessories?

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple Accessories?

Post  liz7 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:55 pm

probably because you only have 6 slots and practically you would need that 6th slot for consumables like elixir/megalixir. Would you swap an elixir over ring of wise vs Echele in the arena?

if you are having problems with stop/blind you can use the Spirit of Gaya's Dispell or use a monk.

liz7

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:21 am

Actually this wasn't so much about the blind as a fact of I can't just carry around my unlimited hero drink item because its an accessory EVEN THOUGH I would love to hold it all the time as my consumable slot. That was the main issue of wanting 2 accessories, so that I could carry Hero Drink all the time like that rather then farming a stack of normal Hero Drinks

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top