Help killing Hashmalum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help killing Hashmalum

Post  Bhedar on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:26 am

As the title already says, I need help with this guy.I tried everything! I dont know if its because I dont have enough gear, or I'm just using the wrong job, I just cant kill him, he blind me, then I use dispell, and he does again '-', also those 3 mobs that he summon I cant deal with them, if I try killing them, then Hashmalum kills me.Is there any tips to kill this guys? plz help

Bhedar

Back to top Go down

Re: Help killing Hashmalum

Post  Archmystic on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:50 am

what levels of jobs do you have and what gear do you have?
also what difficulty?

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Bhedar on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:05 am

I'm doing it on normal, I have Archer, Holy swordman, Oracle, Sorcerer lvl 99 and Monk, Lancer, Thief and Samurai lvl 50.My gear is rly bad, the best weapon I have is an Excalibur =x, then Death skull, Platinum shield and Grand helmet.

Bhedar

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:11 am

You're not going to like this but... after depleting his HP one time he calls a ally and heals to full, you have to kill the ally first otherwise he will always heal to full. As for the adds kill all but 1 *so In the group of 3 kill 2 of them* he won't call more till all are dead but with 1 its easier. As far as that what job are you using and which *if any* do you have mastered? I think you can unlock all the arena cups if blind is a issue. That will unlock a item in the ancient for sale that negates blind and can be used as low as level 15.note that you just have to unlock them all, not actually play them. Meaning you can unlock chocobo, unique, and dimension without having to work through them. This should be doable by anyone with as little as 1 master if done near the start of the game as you won't have done the quests that unlock the harder teams. It will still be tough but once you have them all unlocked you should have no trouble with blind ever again.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Bhedar on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:13 am

Thank you, I'll try it!

Bhedar

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:21 am

If you do go the arena route, http://fferpg.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Arena details how to unlock each cup and you can't avoid beating them, that was bad information on my part. It seems the only one you can get away with not completing is the Dimension Cup itself as unlocking that will unlock the artifact in the Ancient of Wonders. The quest Arena Expansion is flagged to be started as soon as completing the main quest "Night Elves" I believe.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Archmystic on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:11 am

you could also try asking for help to get a run on getting masamune, ultimate weapon or the like so. -> better gear -> more survival + dmg -> bye bye hashy-boy

either that or stock up on a couple of elixirs and use MONK since his avatar makes him immune to blind + he has a dispel ability too so him + gaya can dispell twice as much.

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top