Bazaar bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bazaar bug

Post  Andrenden on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:03 am

It's not gamebreaking but somehow i'm making the "Medicine" good in the Bazaar that never fades when bought. It seems to happen if I'm selling 10 spider legs *I had not sold any previously* and considering the recipe for Medicine doesn't even require legs something funny going on. Sorry I don't have specifics atm as I was dumping the rest of the stuff I had into the Bazaar to see if anything pops but I sold the stack of 10 spider legs instead of 1 at a time and this was the result. It's weird, if anything I should've triggered the "Pack of Potions" and NOT the "Medicine" good regardless of the fact Medicine never faded when bought *and I tried 10 times to be sure lol*.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazaar bug

Post  Karifean on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Ahh, so finally that glitch resurfaces. I ran into it once before release but was never able to reproduce it so I shrugged it off as a one-time-occurence.

Looks like there's more to it, though. I'll look into it.

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Yeah I thought we found this bug in the beta but its still there lol Could it be that it should trigger Pack of Potions but "Medicine" spawns and it's not disappearing because it wants you to buy the good "Pack of Potions" even though it doesn't exist? Also i'm not even sure I had Goblin Warrior Head's in the Bazaar yet so I'm really not sure how it's triggered. The only thing I know for sure is that I dumped 10 spider legs in and as a result this happened. I had been gathering materials everywhere making Bazaar goods to try and confirm the counts for goods with known lists, then tried to find the last combo for Quake material but dumping in the 2 known goods *at least 4 of each, I had more claws then sand though* and just dumping everything else I had to see if it popped up.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum