TheDracon's Bug List

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheDracon's Bug List

Post  TheDracon on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Let me just start by saying I love the map, you guys have done a great job in general. If you don't consider some of these bugs, sorry. Likewise if you're aware of them already, sorry. Here goes:
1) Master/Grand Master bonuses for non-active classes are not applying.
2) The -master command is reporting incorrectly
3) Absence of G. Greens, even though store comment says they exist (maybe I'm just unlucky and haven't found any, but I doubt that)
4) Prophet's "Blessing of Light" drains all allies mana down to the amount it is supposed to restore, aka if it is supposed to give 300 mana to all allies, all allies will have 300 mana after it is cast, if they are in range.

Suggestions for fixing/improving these:
1) Tack a Master/Grand Master field on the end of the level field. So it would be c.lvl/s.lvl/t.lvl/m#/gm#. Then the stat bonuses could easily be pulled off that var.
2) I don't know why it doesn't work, but it reports 0/0 after a class change.
3)
4)
5) Frame rate seems to be capped on attack animations, you may consider removing that.
6) Materia mastering could spawn new baby materia of the same type.
7) Add a quest text to the link quest in F9 to help those with instant cut scenes out (tired of killing the wrong one, lol)

TheDracon

Back to top Go down

Re: TheDracon's Bug List

Post  psxlover on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:42 pm

1) I'm not sure what you mean with non-active classes
2) The -aster command doesn't tell you how many masters you have, it's for getting the master bonuses when you load so that you don't have to change to each job to get it
3) There are three greens, and you have to find them
4) I haven't heard about the mana, but I already know it's bugged since it heals a lot more hp than it's supposed to
5) Framerate can't be limited from a map, propably your graphics card can't handle the effects that's why your framerate drops
6) Maybe you should put that in the suggestions section, but in my opinion a second materia would be useless, since they have the same cooldown and you also have a limited inventory
7) You can't determine who to kill from the animations, but there is an npc that gives you a hint on who is telling the truth.
psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:44 am

1) Inactive would be jobs you haven't yet loaded, and thus haven't triggered. So this and 2) are basically the same issue.

3) Yes, you've just been unlucky. (Hint: They're not randomly placed.)
4) I thought I mentioned this in the rambling thread I made on PoLlama, the ability does in fact set your mana rather than restoring it, and the values are far above what they're meant to be. I don't actually remember the healing aspect being bugged, but I rarely see it anyway - manashield is too powerful. >_>
5) I don't pay enough attention to see anything related to this, I'm going to leave it alone.
6) Hmm... An interesting thought, but I recommend letting it simmer on the backburner of your mind for a while and see what comes up.
7) If I remember rightly, the devs like trolling us insta-texters. <_< Beyond that, psx has covered this.
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameseeker on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:40 am

1-"-master" does work and gives the correct bonus
3-the greens spawn on the map, and in a given order. don't be lazy and try to buy them, go find them
4-the prophets skill is bugged in many ways. for the prophet himself it will drain almost 1/2 mp on the 1st cast while healing you for a lot more than it should. Then it will just heal for the same amount but your mp won't decrease. (since i play mostly alone never checked effects on teammates).
7-The Npcs don't say only junk. hear them and maybe you'll find out what to do

Flameseeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:20 am

4) Drain it by roughly 1/2 on the first cast... That sounds incredibly strange, the explanation of it setting your mana is more likely IMO.

EDIT: Just booted it up, and noticed something strange. I have 36k max mana, I cast Blessing of Light as my first spell, dropped to 13k. Waited a bit, when it had generated back to 15k, cast it again. Dropped to 11k, and have done so every subsequent cast.
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 pm

7-The Npcs don't say only junk. hear them and maybe you'll find out what to do

rude and reno seems to be completely useless if you ask me... Im not sure if it has anything to do with the upcoming version
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top