About Calculator Blizzara and leviathan spawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Calculator Blizzara and leviathan spawn

Post  podsayang on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 am

i hav read skill detail that said mob will be frost for 10 sec

but in fact it freeze in 10 millisecond

and about leviathan i hav to die first while i take a boat if i do not it will not appear

podsayang

Back to top Go down

Re: About Calculator Blizzara and leviathan spawn

Post  Flameseeker on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:41 am

Bosses generally have protection from most spells that shortens or nullifies most of the time of the effects from them.
You do realize that you can control a boat without your hero being in it right? If it was required to suicide the developers wouldn't have made an hardcore mode....

Flameseeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:43 am

I'm going to guess Flameseeker is right, and that you're checking Blizzaga (is it that or Blizzara?) on bosses.
In the case you're not, I'll try to make some time to do a few tests of my own, but it'd help if you could provide a way of replicating it.

As mentioned, boats don't have to carry someone to go places. I tend to just buy 4-5 boats and then slowly use them up throughout the game. <_<
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  podsayang on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:35 pm

may be i spell wrong but it is an ice spell of calculator it not freeze any mob for 10 sec (mob freeze like 0.5 sec effect of freeze appear and gone immediately)

btw about leviathan i had ever use empty boat b4 but leviathan not spawn and atk my empty boat

podsayang

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekieum on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 pm

Check the blizzaga spell with mobs without magic resistance, or with flans.. I do not remember if that spell was buggy...

Btw, Leviathan will attack boats/turtles/everything moving in water, and kill it.. so if you're sending a boat, be sure to not be there... after he spawns (somewhere in the map, in the water obviously Wink ) he will start to move, you can either follow him or find him again, and then kill him for the quest reward!

Rekieum

Back to top Go down

Post  podsayang on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Rekieum wrote:Check the blizzaga spell with mobs without magic resistance, or with flans.. I do not remember if that spell was buggy...

i test already no mobs got frozen but in skill detail it said will get frozen for 10 sec

Rekieum wrote:Btw, Leviathan will attack boats/turtles/everything moving in water, and kill it.. so if you're sending a boat, be sure to not be there... after he spawns (somewhere in the map, in the water obviously Wink ) he will start to move, you can either follow him or find him again, and then kill him for the quest reward!

now i found where he spawn and where he move la ty a lot

podsayang

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:15 am

Hmm... Interesting. Well, I'll try to hasten my test, I'll probably do it on the weekend.
(On that note, who'll be around? Look for Zergling_man on US East -> SWAT, US East -> FFERPG or Garena -> War3RPG -> International -> International -> Korea RPG room.)
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top