Excalibur II

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Excalibur II

Post  Yukiko Bloodlust on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:22 am

How do you even possible get to this crate anyways iv tryed did nothing but main quests and it vanished before i even got the 2nd main quest in the Night elf camp is it even possible to get this within 12 mins since it took me 10 mins to get to the night elf village first quest

Yukiko Bloodlust

Back to top Go down

Re: Excalibur II

Post  Kesa_ on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:25 pm

use time mage then stand near shinra so you can see snowymountain from there. when you see snowymountain monster spawning, use teleport
Kesa_

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Bloodlust on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:01 pm

wow i would have never thought about that one lol prob due to i was working on the warrior classes to lv99 before the mages one

Yukiko Bloodlust

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Use multiple players.

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Bloodlust on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:14 am

im unable to host sadly have no clue why and im not sure the makemehost bot has the right version of the map lol

Yukiko Bloodlust

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Bloodlust on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:17 am

Kesa_ wrote:use time mage then stand near shinra so you can see snowymountain from there. when you see snowymountain monster spawning, use teleport

Well its not spwaning any snow region monsters at all even tho im standing on shinra what gives?

Yukiko Bloodlust

Back to top Go down

Post  marc1113 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Yukiko Bloodlust wrote:
Kesa_ wrote:use time mage then stand near shinra so you can see snowymountain from there. when you see snowymountain monster spawning, use teleport

Well its not spwaning any snow region monsters at all even tho im standing on shinra what gives?

bro try roaming near post not only shinra

i have a trick though
try this
stand where shinra standing then "teleport" to zalmo(high priest) in that way monster appears on mine try if it

marc1113

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Bloodlust on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:51 am

marc1113 wrote:
Yukiko Bloodlust wrote:

bro try roaming near  post not only shinra

i have a trick though  
try this
stand where shinra standing then "teleport" to zalmo(high priest) in that way monster appears on mine try if it

i shall give that a try now btw do you play on the normal bnet servers?

Yukiko Bloodlust

Back to top Go down

Post  marc1113 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:12 am

im new on this game actaully and also the family of fferpg
i played the first version of this but didnt complete it thats why i redownlaod the map
whats bnet servers ?? Smile

marc1113

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Bloodlust on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:15 am

marc1113 wrote:im new on this game actaully and also the family of fferpg
i played the first version of this but didnt complete it thats why i redownlaod the map
whats bnet servers ?? Smile

its where uc an play with other players online do you got the offical Warcraft 3 TFT?

Yukiko Bloodlust

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavs on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:35 pm

Well I haven't played in a few months but assuming it's still 0.9.3 then this knowledge should still be valid.

There's 2 ways to get it as far as I know: the cheating way, and the true way. Both are easy and relatively simple to achieve.

For the cheating way, you can do as they said with the time mage, though it might be tricky getting the snowy mountain mobs to spawn. The other way would be to use summoner, summon everything REALLY close to the gate (top of the screen) and then teleport to the bugged summons that'll appear on the other side.

The true way requires a minimum of three players. You don't even need to be maxxed, though it would certainly help. The key here is efficiency; you need to go in with a plan and have everyone cooperate. At start everyone goes to strategic locations (someone stays near quests, someone does the guardia forest ones, someone goes to night elves' town if I recall) and the do-or-die part would be the waiting period for Gafgarion. If you managed to do everything before that point fast enough, then you'll be able to get the crate with 1-2 minutes to spare.. if not, then you may cut it close or not even manage it.

You may fail on the first tries, but once you get your timings right then it should be fairly easy to do it consistently.
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Bloodlust on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Mavs wrote:Well I haven't played in a few months but assuming it's still 0.9.3 then this knowledge should still be valid.

There's 2 ways to get it as far as I know: the cheating way, and the true way. Both are easy and relatively simple to achieve.

For the cheating way, you can do as they said with the time mage, though it might be tricky getting the snowy mountain mobs to spawn. The other way would be to use summoner, summon everything REALLY close to the gate (top of the screen) and then teleport to the bugged summons that'll appear on the other side.

The true way requires a minimum of three players. You don't even need to be maxxed, though it would certainly help. The key here is efficiency; you need to go in with a plan and have everyone cooperate. At start everyone goes to strategic locations (someone stays near quests, someone does the guardia forest ones, someone goes to night elves' town if I recall) and the do-or-die part would be the waiting period for Gafgarion. If you managed to do everything before that point fast enough, then you'll be able to get the crate with 1-2 minutes to spare.. if not, then you may cut it close or not even manage it.

You may fail on the first tries, but once you get your timings right then it should be fairly easy to do it consistently.

ahhh so it is possible to do it like that i thought it may have been possible rushing story quests to get up there in time lol btw you play on us east bnet? i need more ppl to play with its getting lonely lol

Yukiko Bloodlust

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top