Bnet or Garena

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bnet or Garena

Post  TobiasVX on Wed May 28, 2014 1:20 am

Ive noticed that a few people were posting topics about playing fferpg on garena. When i installed said program and tried to launch the LAN in order to join up with everyone the LAN did not work. (it activated the launcher startup but sat there pretending to load) Until this issue has been fixed by someone figuring it out or Garena correcting it (sent them an email to their support center) I will be using Bnet on the Azeroth server for any new players of this map who face the same issue starting on May 28th at 5:00 PM. if you wish to speak or chat with me then you can friend me on Garena using the same Username here in the friend search on Garena.

On an unrelated note was there an earlier version of fferpg that had the dark knight class? or was that a similar custom map since i remember playing something like that about seven years ago or so.

TobiasVX

Back to top Go down

Re: Bnet or Garena

Post  Zergling_man on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 am

Yeah, Dark KnightArch Bishop and Heavenly Knight (I think) were both classes in old versions of the map. From memory they still exist, just cannot be picked anymore, removed for balance reasons.
EDIT: Huh, remembering now, Dark Knight was not one of the removed classes. I'm curious now.
EDIT2: Wait. Maybe HK was not the warrior... Nah, I dunno, I don't remember.

Now, on to the main point... Garena... I've had little trouble with Warcraft 3 and Garena... Admittedly I haven't used that in about as long as I haven't played FFERPG, because keys are pretty cheap. Wink
On the other hand, I have had Warcraft 3 sitting there pretending to load. But I've had a couple of games do that, and I put it down to a different source (which, incidentally, isn't the cause, as it stopped doing it when I got a new PC, possibly earlier). In that case, the solution was to launch Warcraft 3 again, and let the old one time out (or kill it with TaskMan). I imagine that's a little trickier with Garena... But maybe try launching it no-Garena first, if that fails, that's good, because then you launch it through Garena and it should succeed.

Last edited by Zergling_man on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Archmystic on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:30 pm

TobiasVX wrote:On an unrelated note was there an earlier version of fferpg that had the dark knight class? or was that a similar custom map since i remember playing something like that about seven years ago or so.

The dark knight class is in i think its called "final fantasy open rpg" by some guy named undeadboogie or the like. it still has different class system like FF erpg but you pick character "kimari/terra/quitis/leonhart/butch" etc and then they have classes for everyone and charecter specific classes. butch can become a dark knight.

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:11 pm

(I said this elsewhere on the forum...)
By the way, Wisknort@USEast hangs out in channel SWAT anytime my PC is on. So PM that account from Azeroth to catch me. And when I say PM, I mean that - a whisper shows up as an IM to me, including standard notifications. That's the only thing I'll guarantee will reach me.

Also, we should either a) congregate all the Garena/Bnet usernames into one thread or b) if it's possible, can the mods allow us to add those as part of our profile?
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top