Screenshot ? (Excalibur II crates)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Screenshot ? (Excalibur II crates)

Post  verynotgood on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Can anyone give me the location of that crate ? cuz i've tried so many time to get there within 12 mins but my problem is, i dont know exactly where the crate is and i'd be too late to be there after wandering around snowy terrain finding it. Thx Embarassed Embarassed

verynotgood

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot ? (Excalibur II crates)

Post  verynotgood on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:36 pm

verynotgood wrote:Can anyone give me the location of that crate ? cuz i've tried so many time to get there within 12 mins but my problem is, i dont know exactly where the crate is and i'd be too late to be there after wandering around snowy terrain finding it. Thx Embarassed Embarassed


i mean of the Excalibur II crate.

verynotgood

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot ? (Excalibur II crates)

Post  verynotgood on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:04 pm

verynotgood wrote:
verynotgood wrote:Can anyone give me the location of that crate ? cuz i've tried so many time to get there within 12 mins but my problem is, i dont know exactly where the crate is and i'd be too late to be there after wandering around snowy terrain finding it. Thx Embarassed Embarassed


i mean of the Excalibur II crate.


is it a Letter from Gil ?? how could it turn to be Excalibur II ???

verynotgood

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot ? (Excalibur II crates)

Post  Karifean on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:34 pm

verynotgood wrote:
verynotgood wrote:
verynotgood wrote:Can anyone give me the location of that crate ? cuz i've tried so many time to get there within 12 mins but my problem is, i dont know exactly where the crate is and i'd be too late to be there after wandering around snowy terrain finding it. Thx Embarassed Embarassed


i mean of the Excalibur II crate.


is it a Letter from Gil ?? how could it turn to be Excalibur II ???

So you found it? Then, you must do it on Normal or higher difficulty for Excalibur II to be there.

_________________
Wuyanenwe Endutere Tebrimide Artesumamon
Isushigiwe Shanesukarure Doteorupuro
Omunusetin Werunayuru Temedumu Randusu
avatar
Karifean

Posts : 342
Join date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot ? (Excalibur II crates)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum