unmovable character

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unmovable character

Post  drakan on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:01 pm

This happened to me after touching the teleporter in the night elf settlement, after clicking "cancel" I was unable to move my character anymore, in fact, no clicks on the map worked (the options and quest menues work normally), hovering the mouse over characters didn't show the "friendly" word or my hero's name and I can't select anything, I can select my hero and gaia spirit with the portraits on the top left, but they remain unmovable, clicking on the minimap is also useless.

I attempted the suicide command, my character died and the penalty applied normally, but the problem remained and now he's stuck next to the revival stone instead of next to the teleporter, I can change the options in the minimap and use the minimap signal, the skill buttons are clickable, but don't do anything.

drakan

Back to top Go down

Re: unmovable character

Post  psxlover on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:26 am

I'm sorry but I have no idea what could have caused something like that :/
psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:32 am

(Necro!)
Oh, I know this thing. In part, at least. It's to do with losing control because the menu appears, but then never regaining it (due to cancelling too fast, for example). I've had it happen once or twice, but I seem to remember finding a fix in under a minute. NFI what that fix would be... This seems like a more extensive version of this bug.
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top