Issue summoning Strongest Shira

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issue summoning Strongest Shira

Post  Falcon183 on Thu May 21, 2015 10:29 pm

On the FFERPG wikia for strongest shinra, it says that to summon him, you must beat the dimensional cup BEFORE you finish the dimension connections quest. But they can not be done in this order, because Arena Resources is required to unlock the Lothrien and Dimensional cups, and you have to beat Dimensional Connections to unlock the portal that contains the waygate dust that is the 2nd quest item for Arena Expansion. My question is, do I really have to do the arena first and then the quest? The only way I could even think to do that would be to play a game until I finished Dimension Connections, pick up the waygate dust but not turn it in, save the game and restart. But I have a feeling that the dust will not remain in my inventory between saving and reloading, and I would rather not go through the trouble if it's not necessary.
TL;DR: you need waygate dust to unlock the arena, but you also apparently need to do the entire arena BEFORE the point that you can get the dust, if you wanna summon strongest Shinra. What do?

Falcon183

Back to top Go down

Re: Issue summoning Strongest Shira

Post  Falcon183 on Fri May 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Confirmed today that way hate dust cannot be saved in your inventory between games. That means that either the wikia entry is incorrect, or there is something else I'm not seeing here Sad

Falcon183

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon183 on Fri May 22, 2015 10:24 pm

Here is the text of the article:

"To summon Shinra, first you must complete Arena Resources and unlock every arena including the Dimensional Cup. You must beat the Dimensional Cup once, then do the Dimensional Connections quest. Kill Ultima Weapon, but leave Omega Weapon for later. Then, do the Shinra's Plan quest, and only then kill Omega Weapon. This will start a 600 second timer, and at the end of this, it will play a cinematic."

Falcon183

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean on Sat May 23, 2015 2:11 am

It's not possible to unlock the last four cups without first doing the Dimension Connections quest. You just need to beat Omega, beat the Dimension Cup, and do the Shinra's Plan quest, and as far as I recall that's it.

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top