Miscellaneous bugs I've found so far

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miscellaneous bugs I've found so far

Post  hello779 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:42 pm

First off, great update, long awaited. Was very excited to play.

Loved how you spaced out the quests so that you don't accept like 20 in one go, loved how you guys sped up the instant chat even more.

Bugs so far:

1. If Kilrog dies before you get the quest, you can't complete the quest. This is rare I know, but some one did just straight up kill him before the quest so we couldn't finish it Sad
2. Freelancer skills can't be selected, it keeps going straight back to the hero choice.

hello779

Back to top Go down

Re: Miscellaneous bugs I've found so far

Post  Karifean on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:53 pm

Hmm, I can't seem to reproduce either of these bugs. Freelancer skills do send you back occasionally, but I never have actual trouble picking skills. And the Slay Kilrog quest is always immediatly set to completed if I kill Kilrog before accepting the quest.

I'll have to look into it further. Also, if you have a replay of the Kilrog quest being accepted but impossible to complete, I'd appreciate it.

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  psxlover on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:23 am

I can't reproduce number 2 either. Can you give more information? What job were you using? What levels were your characters? Was the job whose skill you were trying to use mastered? Were you on multiplayer?

psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  hello779 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:55 pm

Can confirm I was in multiplayer, the guy killed Kilrog about 10 to 15 minutes in.

The freelancer reverts every time I try to click on skills. Didn't get to save the replay sorry. Blue and I (hello779) were both completely maxed out players (All skills mastered)

There were 3 players, and we were playing off Makemehost's cross servers.

hello779

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top