Arena teams bug?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arena teams bug?

Post  Andrenden on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:55 pm

Did the issue with whatever warring Triad was get fixed? If I recall it used to take the incorrect slot on the arena organizers. I'm now trying to fill my final 3 slots. The last two are on the 4th organizer in the bottom row, right and middle slots. One of them is Odin if I recall, I haven't trigger him yet so makes sense he is missing. However I belive the other slot should be Stronger Shinra and he just won't unlock. This makes me think Warring Triad *which is in the first slot of the first row* is still encountering that bug.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Re: Arena teams bug?

Post  Andrenden on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:12 pm

Hours later I'm still missing 3 Arena teams. I can't unlock Odin because I can't solo him on Very Hard *Shouldve seen that coming anyway but 3 minutes regardless of difficulty is tough anyway. Could only force his mega elixir usage. He has like 700 armor total lol. But besides that I can't seem to encounter the Deadly Karma team in the unique cup even after 17-18 wins. They just don't appear in the rotation. And I've faced and killed Strongest Shinra two more times and he still won't unlock. Something is definitely up there. I'll see about doing a game on Normal and hopefully beating everything *Odin Included* and using Warring Triad only after everything else is filled.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Almighty Shinra doesn't unlock anymore, another hidden team takes his place. Also, I just double-checked, Deadly Karma should still unlock just fine by winning Unique Enemy Cup ten times, BUT they no longer show up in that cup, only in Dimension Cup.

I don't quite remember what problem there was with the Warring Triad team.

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 pm

Oh! Well that changes things. I still obviously won't be able to beat Odin on that difficulty so no premium ticket but it was more checking the requirements for things than anything. The triad issue was that it used to take the incorrect slot of I recall, forcing an arena team never to unlock due to its slot being occupied. Aside from Odin and those last 3 Arena Teams *Divine Eilodon, Deadly Karma, The new mystery team* and trying to find the summon item from Judges there's not much left in that save anyway. It's good to know that the arena isn't bugged though.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:48 pm

Well since we are making a bugfix update to fix the saving and loading issues, it would be nice to know if the Warring Triad does make trouble^^ although the bug you're describing sounds impossible from a Warcraft III perspective, since WC3 doesn't even remotely care what button slots the items end up in as long as it doesn't go over the 12 button limit.

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top