Final fantasy epic RPG lets play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final fantasy epic RPG lets play

Post  Darkmega on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:52 pm

I had a dream last night... it told me to suggest that to get some popularity of this map a few people do youtube lets plays of the map with comentary. I thought it was a great idea. i wanted to do it myself, but unfortunately my computer isn't all that crash hot, and recording makes a nice amount of lag. not unbearable (still playable with some patience) but not exactly ideal for recording a game and making it look nice. >_> so I was thinking, maybe people can brave it and make an epic series for this epic RPG. Very Happy
Darkmega

Back to top Go down

Re: Final fantasy epic RPG lets play

Post  Zergling_man on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Haha, I like this proposition. Though I won't step up to the plate, this isn't my area. I'm willing to assist with anything technical though.
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmega on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:54 pm

can you help in a way of getting me a new computer to be able to think of doing this? (probably not. Razz) but yeah, I wish I had the techs to play and record games but everything I record comes out laggy, except for starcraft apparently.
Darkmega

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:37 am

Well, I could offer my processor to your computer if your 'net's good enough. Razz Nah, that'd be a waste, TBH.
But I guess if someone else thinks of a good script, I might do something with it from there. (Uni finishes in 2-3 weeks. Free time! Very Happy)
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmega on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 am

lol. I think the "good computer" which is mums could take recording. it can take recording terraria... Very Happy but yeah, I can only take starcraft without lag >_>. but... why would you have a script? just play as if you were playing, edit out the dumb bits, have a death montage here and there, put on a good show, show off some stuff to keep people interested, it could be fun. Razz
Darkmega

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:07 am

Well, I personally don't think what you suggested is a good idea. But then, what I think would interest people in a web show is probably not what the people actually going to watch it would think would. So, thus someone else with a better idea of that gives me a script (even if it's just as rough as the one you posted there), then I have something that might work.
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top