Arena clear suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arena clear suggestion

Post  bobjoe123 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:47 pm

I'm not sure if I'm late to the party with this one, or if this is not highly feasible but I think a quick practical thing to implement would be having some sort of command or button that clears the arena of items, because it always gets very cluttered, deleting within the lightning radius would be best because if you want to set some potions, or other items aside and don't have enough inventory, that way they don't get deleted. Also, I know this belongs in the FAQ, but how on earth do I unlock Unique enemy cup? If I've done all the other cups at least thrice (Island cup 10 times), and Taken down Tonberry Cactuar, and Marlboro.

bobjoe123

Back to top Go down

Re: Arena clear suggestion

Post  bobjoe123 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:48 pm

bobjoe123 wrote:I'm not sure if I'm late to the party with this one, or if this is not highly feasible but I think a quick practical thing to implement would be having some sort of command or button that clears the arena of items, because it always gets very cluttered, deleting within the lightning radius would be best because if you want to set some potions, or other items aside and don't have enough inventory, that way they don't get deleted. Also, I know this belongs in the FAQ, but how on earth do I unlock Unique enemy cup? If I've done all the other cups at least thrice (Island cup 10 times), and Taken down Tonberry Cactuar, and Marlboro.
Oh and of course I did the Arena expansion quest and beat Ningen, Demon and Loth three times

bobjoe123

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:01 am

For the Arena items. Your Spirit of Gaya can transport items to your house so you can use that to clear the area. Every so often just put your items down and go on a mass selling spree since all the items will be in town by your house. As for the unique cup he should have unlocked if you'd beaten everything else 3 times. The you only have to have the first 4 cups to unlock the unique cup since it's not locked behind the Arena Expansion quest. So I'd go through and beat all those a few more times and see if you can get it to appear.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  psxlover on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:18 am

To unlock the Unique Enemy cup you need to kill the three monsters you mentioned and then beat the Island cup.
psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  bobjoe123 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:27 am

Andrenden wrote:For the Arena items. Your Spirit of Gaya can transport items to your house so you can use that to clear the area. Every so often just put your items down and go on a mass selling spree since all the items will be in town by your house. As for the unique cup he should have unlocked if you'd beaten everything else 3 times. The you only have to have the first 4 cups  to unlock the unique cup since it's not locked behind the Arena Expansion quest. So I'd go through and beat all those a few more times and see if you can get it to appear.
yeah I never thought about using that button, still kind of a hassle in my opinion, but thanks alot for the help once again good sir, shit, while your at it, how come when I GM Geomancer who is an agi hero I get only a str bonus to my freelancer

bobjoe123

Back to top Go down

Post  bobjoe123 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:28 am

psxlover wrote:To unlock the Unique Enemy cup you need to kill the three monsters you mentioned and then beat the Island cup.
I am on 9.4.1, and That does not seem to be working, so I'll check all my cups for being beat 3 times

bobjoe123

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:34 am

For the Geomancer thing it's likely just because of how the points are allotted. I mean you'll end up with 384 in all stats on freelancer when all is said and done.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  bobjoe123 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:48 am

psxlover wrote:To unlock the Unique Enemy cup you need to kill the three monsters you mentioned and then beat the Island cup.
Oh you meant in that order, Thanks a ton

bobjoe123

Back to top Go down

Post  mooneclipse1996 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:40 pm

you can just grab those items and sell to the general leo who is few meters away from you, if you have trouble selling items on arena
mooneclipse1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top