2018 Release to the Public

Go down

2018 Release to the Public

Post  Ancience on Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:38 am

Is there a way that you could release 0.9.4.1 FFERPG to the public? I have a deprotected version of 0.9.3 but would love to build on the 0.9.4.1 for the 1.29 Patch of W3.

Ancience

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018 Release to the Public

Post  Karifean on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:37 pm

Surprising as it might seem, the map is still being worked on. At a snail's pace, yes, but hopefully some people will still be interested in 0.9.5 when it comes out ^^; and yes we're awaiting the full 1.29 patch with all its new natives with bated breath =P

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancience on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:35 pm

I wasn't expecting a reply, let alone from the Dev himself. Appreciate your punctual timing. Would it be possible to get a copy of the previous release that isn't password protected, even if I could get a private copy? I have an old copy from ILYAS... but it's an old copy haha.

Ancience

Back to top Go down

It's still active

Post  EasleyRR on Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:17 pm

Hi there! After a long time, i installed Warcraft again only to play this map, really love it!
Also, that's good you're working on 9.5(?).
Maybe you could think better and make Masteries affect all classes again(i saw that you balance updates and etc but as a solo player some things are hard to do w/o masteries bonus).

Thats all xD

EasleyRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean on Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:57 am

So long as we're still working on the map, we won't be releasing an unprotected version, sorry ^^;

And nope, Mastery bonuses won't be made to affect all classes again. Primarily because of the reasoning of "why do I have to level up the Priest to get the perfect Archer". You'll more likely see bosses rebalanced... though having a team will always surpass solo play and there will be bosses that are fundamentally meant for being tackled as a well-balanced party.

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  EasleyRR on Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:23 am

Karifean wrote:So long as we're still working on the map, we won't be releasing an unprotected version, sorry ^^;

And nope, Mastery bonuses won't be made to affect all classes again. Primarily because of the reasoning of "why do I have to level up the Priest to get the perfect Archer". You'll more likely see bosses rebalanced... though having a team will always surpass solo play and there will be bosses that are fundamentally meant for being tackled as a well-balanced party.

I see ur point... Then maybe just a lil increass for Lv50 and Lv99 bonus would be good... just saying. Smile

EasleyRR

Back to top Go down

A fix/solution

Post  EasleyRR on Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:05 pm

This new version i found something annoying... Every time i go to Battle Arena and try to select a cup, it's always the Gaya Spirit that is select and it happens alot...

How about adding an option to Point N Click to select my Hero instead of Gaya Spirit just like Weapon /Armor shop? Here is a picture...
Or allow us to start it even through Gaya...

http://prntscr.com/iykvr0

EasleyRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean on Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 am

Yeah that bug is pretty annoying. In the previous version the organizers had a 'choose unit' ability, but if you used it on a non-hero (like a summoned unit), the game crashed, and that was obviously not good. Hopefully either the patch 1.29 features help take care of this, or otherwise another workaround will be necessary; either way, it should be fixed by 0.9.5.

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum