Game Freezes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Freezes

Post  akiross on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Hello
Playing the map I found out that sometimes the game freezes after an animated sequence (you know, when you start a quest, talk with the bot and so on).
Now, is not *the program*, Warcraft 3 that freezes, as it continue to run, I can open menus and write things pressing Enter.
But the world is frozen: after the sequence, I can't get back the control of my hero, writing "-save" doesn't produce anything, creeps are frozen, too and it's not even possible to save the game or exit to menu. I've to quit the game or just press Alt+F4.

I was playing with normal rules and instant text.

HIH
~Aki

akiross

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Freezes

Post  shadowvzs on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:44 pm

akiross wrote:Hello
Playing the map I found out that sometimes the game freezes after an animated sequence (you know, when you start a quest, talk with the bot and so on).
Now, is not *the program*, Warcraft 3 that freezes, as it continue to run, I can open menus and write things pressing Enter.
But the world is frozen: after the sequence, I can't get back the control of my hero, writing "-save" doesn't produce anything, creeps are frozen, too and it's not even possible to save the game or exit to menu. I've to quit the game or just press Alt+F4.

I was playing with normal rules and instant text.

HIH
~Aki

its happen if u use cheats Very Happy

shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:33 pm

We have never had this before. Does it just happen at random or does it happen on special occasions?
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  psxlover on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Do you remember which quest it was?
psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  akiross on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Sorry, I thought I have replied to the thread, but apparently I didn't.

Please, don't consider this bug: probably the issue is related to hardware (or driver) problems; I'm experiencing various freezes on different 3D applications and artefacts that seems to be related to memory corruption. So, consider my report to be unreliable, for now.

Sorry for the disturb
~Aki

akiross

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top