ideas ideas ideas?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ideas ideas ideas?

Post  prime_genx on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:11 am

how about a gambling npc? you know... when all reaches 99 and gold maxed at 1000000... just got nothing to do with those... so i was thinking an npc that has % of giving rare items/bad items/unique items for the price of triple i think? well... just for spending... hehehe

and ah... how about a question and answer npc that asks you about the game and such and gives experience in return...

or perhaps a place where wave of mobs keep coming consisting of all the bosses... well you know... survive for 5 minutes thing?
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas ideas ideas?

Post  Karifean on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Rare items will cost more gold in 0.9.3, one in particular costs 600.000 Gold in addition to quite an amount of shards.
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:22 am

wow... looking forward to it!
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:28 am

imagine an item more than half a million worth in solid gold! can't wait to see what it does!
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:24 pm

If it's a price increase, it'll be a little crazy for those of us with top-tier gear already. (Totally gonna make a code with the XP ring. >_>)
If it is new items, cool. Time to farm a whole ton. Razz
That said... I might make a new code for 0.9.3 anyway, just discard the old one for the heck of it.
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  mafab on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:43 pm

What exp ring are you talking about? Did I miss something on the map? (except for Odin lol)

mafab

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 am

mafab wrote:What exp ring are you talking about? Did I miss something on the map? (except for Odin lol)

^^ the elves just sell it to someone whom they trust the most... if you have completed at least 40 quests and wait... a new item is available for purchase at the ancient of wonders... the ring of the wise... gives 30% boost on your experience rate gain
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  psxlover on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:44 am

You don't need 40 quests, but you do need to have complete some. Sometime a message appears informing you that a new item was added to the Ancient of Wonders.
psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:10 pm

i see... kept wondering how it really work before... everytime i played... its like a hell of a time... took me to complete almost all the quest just to avail it... thankz for the tip by the way
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  mafab on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Okay, I'm starting a solo game this very moment to find it. Very Happy
edit: After a while I finally got it!

mafab

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:50 am

how about adding a little juice on what brew-master is rewarding... well you know... perhaps a boss... maybe that boss that has to do with his exotic stones... perhaps the thief who rob him... and the rewards are better than 150 gold?
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 pm

howabout giving Echele some kickbacks... as ao madashu says hurry coz he starts to feel the temperature dropping... perhaps minutes cooldown and kill him before the cd is up?

my point is... there will be a free time limit and if he is not killed after a quest is triggered for him given some time or so... he will start to move and attack kalm! starting by destroying those protection walls to make em fellows aboard kalm start moving and show some real action! I really am eager to see alma waking her mithril golem for the fight... zalmo cures all that is injured... biggs and izlude and her sister slashing their way, lady curse, cid and mid and the rest of the crew fighting for the sake of kalm!... and let say... the cathedral as the center of the quest and create a throne on Echele's place perhaps where the players needs to focus on destroying and echele has teleportation ability if he feels that his precious domain is being threatened? and as for the cathedral if left unprotected and destroyed... the game ends and has to be restarted? ehehehe... well its quite a challenge that will seize the drowsiness of boredome playing... I find it cool... just for the sake of sharing ideas of course
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:46 pm

if you volunteer to code it, cool.
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Take it a step further, and make it a massive coding nightmare for everyone: A drastically more dynamic world. It'd certainly help us find the limits of WCIII. I'd volunteer if I knew JASS... And I won't be learning it right now. (Thanks to uni, I seem to never have time to learn it. @_@)
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:39 am

it will take a while... let me see what i can make out of these
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:43 am

the priest doesnt seems to be a very effective character... how about during hardcore modes... the death penalty is not permanent but will last until resurrected? and only a priest has the ability to do so? that way... during a campaign... a party will not survive without a priest... that will give him much credit
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:49 am

Initially, I like the sound of it. But the fact that it only affects hardcore makes me apprehensive. If this change could be figured out for both gamemodes, it'd be better - perhaps, when you die, you hit the deck, unable to act (don't forget the spirit here), and have a button to respawn. Alternately, the priest can revive you. Then in hardcore it's a simple matter of removing that button.

That idea seems fine to me, but I'm certain it would go wrong if it got implemented as I just defined. Someone else figure out what's wrong with it and fix it please.
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:50 am

nice one zergz
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:29 am

I had to say you continue to amaze me with your ideas... maybe sometime I could use a name adjustment on my own.... how about... hydralisk_man or Lurker_man? Twisted Evil Ill think about it... peace out
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:52 pm

On the note of my name... Type "Zerg rush" into Google.
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:17 pm

yeah... the Good Game... I heard of those... I was a fan of Starcraft too and is a user of the zerg rush as well... back in the good ol' days
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Did you actually do it and find the easter egg?
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:30 am

couldn't beat it... dude! just got my eyes getting all red trying... so I let it simmer... for as long as I can remember
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Tue May 01, 2012 2:15 pm

The ancient bear really puts itself on no use after one has reached 50... not to mention its hp and dps is pathetic

I would suggest giving the ancient bear item slots to power him a bit... you know... like sylla's bear dota style kinda thing...

also... I noticed something on the quest "Greed is good", not sure but I think we had a wee bit of an error in it...

or probably just a random thing but apparently I did played the game a couple of times and the same thing happens...

what I did notice on the loot at north west of the farm...

the magic vaults guarded by the thieves, one of the vaults on the left side , everytime I destroyed it, it drops chemist's elixir...

dont you think it should be just Elixir for pandarens and not that of the chemist's?
I still dont see how chemist's elixir found its way there hence there is no other chemist present on the map for the thieves to steal it... and I dont think one them are responsible in creating one since none of them looks like a chemist to me...

really strange...
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Wed May 02, 2012 1:06 pm

It's probably a Chemist's Elixir so you can't use it for the quest. I'm pretty sure that quest is meant to be relying on a random drop.
Also so you can't sell it for heaps. (I do like the state of trying to make cash via chemists - possible, but not necessarily better than farming normally.)
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top