Masteries Bug?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masteries Bug?

Post  Jacks89 on Sat May 05, 2012 10:50 pm

I am not too sure if I got this right but am I not supposed to get bonus stats for my others jobs by obtaining ultimate job?
Ultimate job: Sorcerer
Master job: Holy Swordsman
I save the game and load it back I don't see my bonus stats for my other job. When I type "-master", first it shows correctly but when I retype it again, the information displayed is incorrect.

Could this be related?

Jacks89

Back to top Go down

Re: Masteries Bug?

Post  Karifean on Sun May 06, 2012 12:57 am

This has been asked many times before... the -master command only applies mastery bonuses from classes that were not selected yet and shows you how many it applied. Of course it doesn't apply them multiple times so after first use, it shows 0. I wonder if it'd be smarter to just automatically do what the command does upon using the -load command.

Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Sun May 06, 2012 10:12 am

Depends how much strain you're putting on the game with loading as-is. May be better to trigger it for a few seconds later. (Random between 5 and 10, so if everyone loads at once they hopefully won't all master at once.)
Hmm... Probably not relevant right now, really. But worth considering if it gets heavier later on.
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx on Sun May 06, 2012 2:05 pm

it isnt so confusing for those who understand it... just check your dps, hp and mp before and after you typed -master... if your not convinced on its benefits... then perhaps you need more characters to master?
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man on Mon May 07, 2012 11:23 am

prime_genx wrote:it isnt so confusing for those who understand it... just check your dps, hp and mp before and after you typed -master... if your not convinced on its benefits... then perhaps you need more characters to master?
^This. Had a good chuckle.
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum